VALUE SPREAD IN ART JOURNAL Classwork on Monday, September 30th
Watch the video and read the information on VALUE at this link: https://www.artbrit.com/value.html
Make notes in your art journal, and practice creating 3D forms using the handout.
Be sure to click on the link where you will be able to see how to begin shading 3D forms: http://juliannakunstler.com/art1_geostilllife.html#.Vgc6I49Viko
FOCAL POINT DRAWING Due Date: Monday, September 30th
Assignment: Complete Focal Point Drawing by Friday, September 27th
PREHISTORIC ART JOURNAL SPREAD (2 FACING pages)
Due Date: Monday, September 30th
Create a two page spread about prehistoric art, documenting what you have learned about the art in a creative manner. See the "Art Journal Spread Directions" below for details.
ART JOURNAL SPREAD DIRECTIONS
Your art history spread should have:
- A TITLE- make sure your viewer knows what this spread is all about (Prehistoric Art, for example!)
- A BORDER- something small, can be as simple or as decorative as you want
- The VOCABULARY that is included in the notes or powerpoint
- Some thumbnail sketches that relate to the content you have learned about
- A PERSONAL REFLECTION- how do you feel about the artwork? What are your thoughts? Do you like it or not? WHY? (Don't say it's "nice"!) Explain your answers.
ONE PAGER DIRECTIONS
Directions for ONE PAGER & LIST OF ARTISTS